A Modicum of Sanity

20060209

Obese black female: recipe for success. People suck. Lawsuits are not the answer to all of life's problems. The American Way [TM] has become horribly mangled. Obesity, indebtedness, ignorance, and litigiousness are the new mainstays of our culture.

1: Become a minority
2: ???
3: PROFIT!

Except, er, Step 2 is "Sue Somebody (Preferably with more money than you)". But it's better this way. The Underpants Gnomes approve.

Honestly. Southwest's request seemed perfectly legitimate to me. If you take up more than one seat, hey, you can pay for two. The poor schmucks sitting next to you certainly don't want to have any more room taken away from them. $DEITY knows there's precious little as it is. First class people also suck, but only because I can't afford it. If I could, I would, and I would loudly mock those in coach. Even my family. It'd be great. "Hey, wasn't the quiche great? Oh? Salted nuts and pretzels?". I laugh.

2 Comments:

  • oh lord. **rolls eyes** some people! Dude, 300-350 lbs definitely makes you a passenger of size. Holy crap! That's like... 3 times my size, or there abouts. yeah, that's some SERIOUS size.

    Also, ""God's telling me to go home. Something's wrong here," she recalled." HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I laugh. She is told to purchase another ticket so God is telling her to leave? Idiot!

    And lastly, maybe I'm missing something, but how is being told that you're fat a racist comment? I'm just not seein' it.

    By Blogger that girl, at 09 February, 2006 15:40  

  • p.s. i just noticed that i leave really long comments. sorry 'bout that

    By Blogger that girl, at 09 February, 2006 15:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home